itburnswhenipee

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
And I'm not just talking about my husband here. Seriously, I'm pissing blood. I can't wait to go to the doctor. I'm in really bad pain!!! My husband, the original itburnswhenipee, gets to have sinus surgery in a couple of weeks. We are just falling apart physically right now.

Thanks for listening. Ok, now everybody else whine about their physical ailments.

not to be gross, but it's common in women to think they are pissing blood when in fact it is coming out of their vagina

Ew! I've had a couple of those... get to the doc quick.. one of mine turned into a kidney infection and that was AWFUL

:heart:

feel better, and do try cranberry juice once you get on antibiotics.

Bubbles said:
You can't tell which hole your blood comes from? wtf? :confused:
I've seen girls say they were peeing blood after sex with a partner, but it was just blood seeping down into their blood stream, yup

Bubbles said:
You can't tell which hole your blood comes from? wtf? :confused:
er... how many holes does he have? An extra hole + blood on a guy might be an indication that there is a problem requiring prompt medical attention.

elpmis said:
not to be gross, but it's common in women to think they are pissing blood when in fact it is coming out of their vagina

I don't really think blood coming out of my vagina is gross, I think it is normal, but that happened last week, and I can definately tell the difference here. It hurts so bad to pee right now that i have to bite a towel to keep from screaming. I'll be seeing a doctor in 2 hours, so I think I'll live that long. I hate cranberry juice.

elpmis said:
if it's a kidney stone, yup
No, when you tap on your back with a kidney infection, it sends pain like electrical bolts throughout your body.

zengirl said:
er... how many holes does he have? An extra hole + blood on a guy might be an indication that there is a problem requiring prompt medical attention.
i think she was talking about girls

but now I'm confused

elpmis said:
yeah, you'd think so, but I saw it all the time the couple of summers I voluteered at the free clinic

Talking to the other patients while you're all waiting is not considered volunteering.