It would take 9.4 planets...

5.9 planets. But I imagine it would be more....if everyone lived like me we'd all be a lot hornier and populating a much much more.

ChikkenNoodul said:
More people need to follow his example.

I'm gonna go buy something that gets less than 10mpg
I just bought some horse meat and lumber made of unreplenishable trees. Im gonna use the lumber to cook the meat, then use the rest of the lumber to burn plastic. All this will be happening on the roof of my 40' RV driving down the highway in 2nd gear.

fly said:
I just bought some horse meat and lumber made of unreplenishable trees. Im gonna use the lumber to cook the meat, then use the rest of the lumber to burn plastic. All this will be happening on the roof of my 40' RV driving down the highway in 2nd gear.
Sounds like a party!

This weekend I'll be chopping down some white cedars for my bald eagle barbeque. I got a couple hundred mostly empty paint cans I'll be tossing into the fire after dinner.

Afterwards we'll probably ride around in my buddy's coal powered go-kart

fly said:

hahahahaha

fly said:

[Dogma] What gear are you in?

GEAR!?!?![/Dogma]