It would take 9.4 planets...

Sarcasmo said:
:fly:

I also love interior design, clothes, and little kids.

I think I'm half-gay.

There is liking clothes and "liking" clothes. Same goes for interior design. Its okay to make your place look nice, as long as you don't look like you tried.

zengirl said:
Absolutely nothing wrong with not sticking to the "Man grunt fart beer boobs" Americanization of "masculinity". Girls see boys as "projects" and "fixer uppers" so the apartment furnished with empty milk crates is acceptable; women want men who are whole and capable human beings Call me crazy, but I dig men who look good, smell good, don't live in a dump and aren't afraid of mini people.

So you're saying there's a chance.

WOOOOOO!

zengirl said:
Absolutely nothing wrong with not sticking to the "Man grunt fart beer boobs" Americanization of "masculinity". Girls see boys as "projects" and "fixer uppers" so the apartment furnished with empty milk crates is acceptable; women want men who are whole and capable human beings Call me crazy, but I dig men who look good, smell good, don't live in a dump and aren't afraid of mini people.

I agree. I have no desire to clean up after a slob my entire life. Knyte is actually pickier about how well things are cleaned than I am. He even gives me input on decorating and what types of styles he likes.

kiwi said:
I agree. I have no desire to clean up after a slob my entire life. Knyte is actually pickier about how well things are cleaned than I am. He even gives me input on decorating and what types of styles he likes.

I am so going to namerape him to Polly Prissypants now.