It would take 9.4 planets...

Coqui said:
You are not a man if you own more than 5 pairs of shoes

Even five is pushing it. Although sports related shoes are excluded from this number.

Coqui said:
You are not a man if you own more than 5 pairs of shoes

I own 17 pairs of shoes. 6 pairs of sneakers in various states of stench and disrepair, 5 pairs of dress shoes for work, 2 pairs of sandals, 1 pair of steel-toed combat boots for occasional forays into the ghetto, and 3 pairs of Sketchers in-between shoes (not sure how else to describe them. Not dress shoes, not sneakers).

Sarcasmo said:
I own 17 pairs of shoes. 6 pairs of sneakers in various states of stench and disrepair, 5 pairs of dress shoes for work, 2 pairs of sandals, 1 pair of steel-toed combat boots for occasional forays into the ghetto, and 3 pairs of Sketchers in-between shoes (not sure how else to describe them. Not dress shoes, not sneakers).

You sir, are not a man.

Coqui said:
Black and brown dress shoes
Black and brown casual shoes
sneakers.
Maybe Sandals.

Black and brown dress shoes.
Pair of casual sneakers
Sandals possibly.
Pair of dirty work shoes.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I have....
Black dress shoes
Brown dress shoes
Brown docksiders (daily wear)
Motorcycle boots (daily wear)
Work boots
Hiking shoes for the weekends
A pair of sneakers for the gym
And two pairs of neoprene diving boots

:(

Most of those serve a specialized purpose though so those don't count. I mean stuff just for regular wear.

Coqui said:
You listed 5 yourself ;)

4-5

you listed 5-6.

I own sneakers, black dress shooe boot things, a brown pair of dress shoes somewhere, and a pair of sandals I haven't seen in a few summers.

Coqui said:
Most of those serve a specialized purpose though so those don't count. I mean stuff just for regular wear.

exactly. If its a specific purpose shoe, its exempt for the most part. Except soccer cleats.

Coqui said:
Why own so many shoes you don't wear?

I don't know, some are for certain dresses, I have a bunch of sneakers from cheerleading that I use when needed, and a few different dressier sandals that I wear for church (some black some brown). I actually don't like wearing shoes though, so I have a couple pairs of flip flops that I wear on a daily basis and the rest just sit in case they are ever needed. I don't know why Knyte has the stash of shoes he does. He wears one pair of sneakers daily, he has some boots he wears regularly and his dress shoes.

I have summer shoes and winter shoes, right now my winter shoes outnumber my summer shoes as I'm so damned picky when it comes to shoe shopping. When I finally do find shoes I like I keep them and wear them for years until they fall apart, so I accumulate shoes readily.

Sarcasmo said:
:fly:

I also love interior design, clothes, and little kids.

I think I'm half-gay.
Absolutely nothing wrong with not sticking to the "Man grunt fart beer boobs" Americanization of "masculinity". Girls see boys as "projects" and "fixer uppers" so the apartment furnished with empty milk crates is acceptable; women want men who are whole and capable human beings Call me crazy, but I dig men who look good, smell good, don't live in a dump and aren't afraid of mini people.