WTF It wasn't my fault! He was just getting the glow sticks out of my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the bass geezers and necro bumping threads.

It's like the people who spend all day on facebook looking at old pics and commenting on them.
Why don't you just go fuck your face? If you don't want necro posts, dont ever post.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Why don't you just go fuck your face? If you don't want necro posts, dont ever post.
Again, this is something that has traditionally been against the rules here. Enough of the other bassists have been chastised by this that you dont really have an excuse to be necrobumping.

Again, this is something that has traditionally been against the rules here. Enough of the other bassists have been chastised by this that you dont really have an excuse to be necrobumping.
I didn't read this but got fuck off asa.

There are traditional rules here? - I checked the link. Ain't no rules there. Only terms.
I hear back in the deep threads someone got publicly doxxed here. If true, all I can say is I've never been to a forum where that wasn't grounds for immediate and permanent banning. Much worse than bumping dead data imo.

Lady Gaga in drag:

a1lkKJE.jpg

Out of drag:

Sv3SyvI.jpg

Would grab on dick

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Status
Not open for further replies.