WTF It wasn't my fault! He was just getting the glow sticks out of my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny part is that "she" looks rather scared to be in this situation which probably doesn't happen very often.

Lady Gaga in drag:

a1lkKJE.jpg

Out of drag:

Sv3SyvI.jpg

The look on that dudes face says "I came looking for a sausage, but all I found was a tic tac"

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
some friends of go to keywest every january, and they had photos of all the crossdressers, the obama thing, the 0 mile marker, etc.... :lol:

did you go visit the haunted doll?

some friends of go to keywest every january, and they had photos of all the crossdressers, the obama thing, the 0 mile marker, etc.... :lol:

did you go visit the haunted doll?
Ya, it's typical Key West stuff to do. Fly was told that we have to see the southernmost point, mile marker 1, etc. and all of that was so boring...

Ya, it's typical Key West stuff to do. Fly was told that we have to see the southernmost point, mile marker 1, etc. and all of that was so boring...

But Robert the Doll. Did you go see Robert the Doll....

Seriously. FAILURE IF YOU DIDNT

But Robert the Doll. Did you go see Robert the Doll....

Seriously. FAILURE IF YOU DIDNT

I don't even know what that is!

Hemingway House was awesome tho! We were in cat heaven. The thought of @Applesauce there singing to all 45 cats on residence cracked me up. There are some six toed cat pics in the imgur album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they still do the acrobatic cat show on the boardwalk at dusk? I'm sure you guys would have been all over [strike]cat[/strike] that shit.

Wait, what's the right command where I'm using strike?

Oh, when you were talking about multiplayer I thought that was what you were referring to. Ah well, post your gamer tags anyway, for those of us in the 21st century.

[game nerd] we should even setup an in game clan, call it something like "useless homos" or something [/game nerd]

That didn't creep me out. :dunno:

I don't even know what that is!

Hemingway House was awesome tho! We were in cat heaven. The thought of @Applesauce there singing to all 45 cats on residence cracked me up. There are some six toed cat pics in the imgur album.
I'm seriously just dying at thisssss :fly: :fly:

I would love to visit that house!!

I used to have a polydactyl cat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.