It was like -10 4 days ago

He tried to shoot me, and I beat him into the hospital with a yard stick. </story>
what happened before the trying to shoot you part?

also: those photos bring back memories. I bet I know exactly how the air smelled. I also remember how wet and cold my feet would get trying to walk through that shit.

Last edited:
what happened before the trying to shoot you part?

also: those photos bring back memories. I bet I know exactly how the air smelled. I also remember how wet and cold my feet would get trying to walk through that shit.
I really dont remember specifically. There was some verbal argument about something which included my parents since they were standing there when he tried it. He's the favourite and he wasnt getting what he wanted. They didnt even punish him for it.

Looks the same outside here right now. Tomorrow night we're gunna get a foot of snow though. So what snow did melt is going to be replaced. Strange weather...

I really dont remember specifically. There was some verbal argument about something which included my parents since they were standing there when he tried it. He's the favourite and he wasnt getting what he wanted. They didnt even punish him for it.

What kinda gun?

37245f9b768596b4.jpg

37245f9b76857777.jpg

37245f9b7685583d.jpg

The new framing in the wall is correct. Don't let the old stuff throw you off. The entire wall has been replaced except the top plate. Major pain in the ass. All W have to do is insert the new window, and nail the sheathing to the new studs and it'll be ready for interior work. The entire ceiling is not torn down simply due to the amount of waste it produces. Can only put out 7 bags of garbage per week which is about ~100 sq ft of drywall + insulation. Luckily I can burn all the old wood.

[ig]http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/37245f9b768596b4.jpg[/img]

37245f9b76857777.jpg

[mg]http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/37245f9b7685583d.jpg[/img]

The new framing in the wall is correct. Don't let the old stuff throw you off. The entire wall has been replaced except the top plate. Major pain in the ass. All W have to do is insert the new window, and nail the sheathing to the new studs and it'll be ready for interior work. The entire ceiling is not torn down simply due to the amount of waste it produces. Can only put out 7 bags of garbage per week which is about ~100 sq ft of drywall + insulation. Luckily I can burn all the old wood.

I bet it feels a lot warmer in there thanks to all that R13... :fly:

I bet it feels a lot warmer in there thanks to all that R13... :fly:

Totally. It's also very safe with all the hot wires flopping around where they were cut off. Spliced an extension cord to the circuit where the smoke detector was. kekeke

If anyone can answer this. I've got the wrong windows for replacing purposes, they are remodel vs. new construction ones. Hence they lack jambs and sills, so if any ya'll know how to build window frames from scratch... maybe a link? Otherwise I think I'll sell them and get full construction ones.

You need an old book entitled 'from the walls in', tells yer how to make them things - it's not as terrifying as it looks, but you've got to measure everything 60 times and still prepare to sand a lot.
>.<

Library, have to check. Was going to go cut headers for the windows soon. It's supposed to snow and there is about a 8ft span of wall that is completely unsupported.

It is _way_ easier to build things from the ground up than replace individual broken parts.