It was a dark and stormy night...

...BLAM!!!!

"holy shit dude, that was right out of fucking Species man!!!" Blurted fat burger as desslock's grossly monsterous cock exploded through the back of the Canadian girls head.

"your next, bitch," Desslock said as he removed his still throbbing manhood from the poor canucks lifeless corpse and dragged it across the ground to the now urine soaked fat burger.

"Me first, asshole, do me first," theac interjected, jumping in front of fat burger and bending over. If only desslock knew what he was in for...

..."FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!"

SNAP!

desslock fell in a crumpled heap of quivering muscle, blood spurting forth from his crotch.

theac smiled as he released desslock's severed mansnake from his puckered anus...

..."what the hell is that?" fat burger squeeked, recoiling in fear.

"I think thats the elusive smileynev. Nobody has ever come across one and lived to tell about it. Ya know that movie, Return of the Jedi? Well, George Lucas based the character Jabba the Hut off of rough sketches of and slime trails left behind by the smileynev."

..."woah dude, what is that smell?" theacoustician complained

elpmis explained, "That is one of the smileynev's many natural defenses. The smell hovers around him like a level 7 Stink Cloud spell cast at maximum effectiveness for double the normal number of rounds. Surprisingly, though, it acts as a pheromone for the opposite sex."

.."excuse the mess, and watch my dreads, I like to grow them long. By the way, the name's drool boy. At least, when the wife isn't around. I had to chew my foot off just to get the collar off of my leg this time."

"thanks for the ride," elpie said as he got on board. Following him were theac and fat burger.

"what about the smileynev," fat burger asked as they started to drive away?

"its best we leave him here, in his natural habitat. I saw a gas station not too far from here. Thats probably where he hibernates."

As the bus slowly got into motion, a giant shreik was heard from behind the church bus. It was the smileynev. It seemed that it wanted on the bus. It appeared to be doing what it might call a run, but appeared more like a lumbering gait, and screaming to stop. Hearing this, the drunk fucking driver knew what to do. He stopped the bus.

...and then slammed it into reverse. The sound of the bus hitting the smileynev is a mp3 that will not be forgotten for a long time. And the smell. The smell.

All this comotion and no one noticed the nuns onboard...

...and the little black midget dude sitting in the back, now covered in various internal parts from the splattered, but not dead, 'nev.

"Hey fuckers, if you don't sit down and follow the rules, I'm gonna ban your asses from the bus!" the little black dude squealed from the back

Everyone quickly sat their asses down. Elpmis piped back, "Who the hell are you and what rules are you talking about?"

"I'm april, and the rules are whatever I say they are. I am a post menopausal bitch and I'm sick of your shit already. Now shut the fuck up before I skewer you like this dude!"

april held up the decomposing, rotting head of some blond guy with a CNN name badge stuck to his forehead, attached to a popsicle stick removed from a corn dog.

FatWang.JPG