It snowed in Hotlanta today.

I've got proof. :D

snow.jpg

Pandora said:
I've got proof. :D

snow.jpg

holy shit. Did you want to borrow my snowblower?

edit: it's out of gas because we got between 1'-2' (yes, FEET) of snow last night/today.

crazymike said:
holy shit. Did you want to borrow my snowblower?

edit: it's out of gas because we got between 1'-2' (yes, FEET) of snow last night/today.

Snowblowers are for pussies. Real men use shovels.

smileyfat said:
Snowblowers are for pussies. Real men use shovels.

call me a pussy then.

There is no way I'm shovelling 3 driveways by hand. It took like 2+ hours with the snowblower.

Ever noticed that when it flurrys around here people drive slower than christmas yet when its storming or actually is a blizzard they drive 90 on the highway?

SpangeMonkee said:
I think that you just drive slow and can't figure the whole thing out because of that.

im just still pissed about the drive this morning. 400 was packed because everyone thought "heck is flurrying, I better go 35!" it was like there was a big wreck somewhere and there never was.

Ryokurin said:
im just still pissed about the drive this morning. 400 was packed because everyone thought "heck is flurrying, I better go 35!" it was like there was a big wreck somewhere and there never was.

The 400 in Barrie?

Ryokurin said:
Georgia 400. Affectionally known as the Alpharetta Autobahn in Atlanta. Alpharetta is also known as the home of Choicepoint, in fact im about 3 miles from the building.

Oh, is that the Atlanta bypass? I've been on that before. But it was far from an Autobahn. It was more of a parking lot.

AMEN. and they are talking about making the north part a toll road. that would be fine IF IT WASNT THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO ROSWELL AND ALPHARETTA. It allready costs me 5 dollars a week to go to work, I would hate it if it comes to 50 cents every time I want to go home too.