Video It must be awesome being russian sometimes

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥54,343
Bunch of dudes decide that they want to fire up a tank thats been sitting in a field since world war two.

Spoilers: they do. It runs, and drives. Its awesome.

4:55 ish they attempt to start it. Turns over pretty well.

8:00 Checking the owners manual, shit be serious.

9:30 - Generator jump starting special

10:20 - Its alive, ITS ALIVE

12:16 - Rolling about, not giving a shit

15:00 - Turning a bit

15:25 - Kids wondering what the fuck they are going to play on now

15:40 - Loading up and general "holy shit, we got a tank"-ness

Last edited by a moderator:
we live in such a shitty country. WHY AREN"T THERE JUST TANKS LAYING AROUND HERE?

I have a story.

I went to a military academy, and there were just tanks around. Specifically, two of them on the football field. We had a strong rivalry with West Point, in football especially. One year (before my time there), West point came to our football field in the middle of the night, with spare tank parts, repaired the disabled engines, hotwired one tank, and moved it. Across town.

After that, the tanks were filled with concrete.

how do you play football with 2 tanks on the field?

at the ends of the field, lemme see if i can find a pic

Cant find the tanks, but there were also 8 cannons, that worked at each end, and fired off during touchdowns. You could hear that shit 8-10 miles away.

bD32a.png

I have a story.

I went to a military academy, and there were just tanks around. Specifically, two of them on the football field. We had a strong rivalry with West Point, in football especially. One year (before my time there), West point came to our football field in the middle of the night, with spare tank parts, repaired the disabled engines, hotwired one tank, and moved it. Across town.

After that, the tanks were filled with concrete.

at the ends of the field, lemme see if i can find a pic

Cant find the tanks, but there were also 8 cannons, that worked at each end, and fired off during touchdowns. You could hear that shit 8-10 miles away.

bD32a.png
Quoting so Mike can find more about you.