It makes me laugh!

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
Hello everyone!

A friend of mine imparted upon me something that she found hilarious... She was milling about and came across a 12 year old boy with a shirt that said, "Laugh so I can see them bounce." The laughter drove us to tears. It did, however, make me think about all the little prosti-tots that wears skin tight shirts with "Bitch", "Slut", and "Golddigger" in gitter paint and shiney sparklyness. I all of a sudden felt like hunting everyone of those li'l brats down, take them over my knee and commence with the spanking. Do they comprehend how much they are degrading themselves and what image they are sending?

If I'm not mistaken, did I see someone post that they've heard of 10 year olds getting abortions? Whiske Tango Foxtrot, come back?

Here's another question... why did I find the bouncing betties shirt so funny, but angry intentions occur when prosti-tots wear their respective shirts?

why_ask_why said:
the kids aren't to blame, it's the parents buying them this crap

I partially agree. The parents,for the most part, have a say in what their children wear. It is their money. However, how many smart kids save up their lunch money or even ask Mummy and Duddykins for money just so they can go to your nearest mall and buy these shirts on their own. It doesn't take much for kids to stuff these shirts into their backpacks.

InnerMuse said:
Here's another question... why did I find the bouncing betties shirt so funny, but angry intentions occur when prosti-tots wear their respective shirts?
Its the same as the slut vs. pimp double standard. Men are rewarded for blatent sexuality, women are scorned for it.

ceiling fly said:
Its the same as the slut vs. pimp double standard. Men are rewarded for blatent sexuality, women are scorned for it.

what kinda retard scorns a lady for being sexual? :confused:
I dig chicks that are "in touch" with their sexuality :fly:

ceiling fly said:

I am not scorning women for being sexual. There is nothing hotter than 2 in. rockin' heals and a slinky LBD (little black dress) that's cut low enough to emphasize a womans supple (or gianormous) breasts. I do, however scorn slutiness such as a skanky chick rocking the ho straps and not bothering to pull her pants up.

why_ask_why said:
what kinda retard scorns a lady for being sexual? :confused:
I dig chicks that are "in touch" with their sexuality :fly:

Not when they are 10 years old!:mad:

I've done a lot of women who are "in touch" with their sexuality. And I've done some pretty slutty women too. There is a definite difference. Every man wants that fabled "whore with class". :fly:

InnerMuse said:
I am not scorning women for being sexual. There is nothing hotter than 2 in. rockin' heals and a slinky LBD (little black dress) that's cut low enough to emphasize a womans supple (or gianormous) breasts. I do, however scorn slutiness such as a skanky chick rocking the ho straps and not bothering to pull her pants up.

Not when they are 10 years old!:mad:

what? 10 year olds are pedolicious! :fly:

:barf: