It just occured to me, today is 4/20

I can either celebrate by getting high, shooting up a school or killing a bunch of jews and one clown.

I wish I had some ganj.

Come over! I'll smoke you up.

Sadly for me, today is the anniversary of the day my dad died. Hard to believe he's been gone for three years. I miss him alot. Three years ago today I was sitting at the hospital waiting for my dad to be declared dead thinking I can't believe he had to die on 4/20! Sheesh...
Is that wrong?

Come over! I'll smoke you up.

Sadly for me, today is the anniversary of the day my dad died. Hard to believe he's been gone for three years. I miss him alot. Three years ago today I was sitting at the hospital waiting for my dad to be declared dead thinking I can't believe he had to die on 4/20! Sheesh...
Is that wrong?

:heart: spark one up in his honor? :o

Happy birthday Steve!!! Mommy is going to make you real happy tonight.

this reminds me of the south park episode when Cartman goes "Mom, kitty's being a dildo" and mom, in that lilting voice of hers, goes "Well, I know a kitty who's going to be sleeping with me tonight".. hahahaha..

4/20 is huge down here in the bay area.. i know of at least half a dozen spots who did 4/20 parties.. Club Skye friday night did a Bong Vodka special, gave away blunts, gave away snoop dogg stuff, those weed lei-like thingies..

crazy.. what movie is this from? it is from a movie, correct? some dudes who get high every day at 4:20??