It is so fricken hot in our office...

If you went around naked, people might think the state puff marshmellow man is attacking. That would be some scary shit.

theacoustician said:
If you went around naked, people might think the state puff marshmellow man is attacking. That would be some scary shit.
Yeah, then you'd get some slightly portly Sci-Fi geek with a ginormous Star Wars collection, getting into the costume he's been saving since 1987 and doing a half-assed job of electrocuting him with a home-built proton beam.

Its pushing 80 here in the office. The air doesn't work or something. Come August that isn't bad. Right now its a little hot. Of course, by wednesday its supposed to be back down to the 50s

It's raining here. :-( What the fuck? If I wanted to live in shit weather I'd go to the midwest and save 400 bucks on my apartment rent and 100 bucks a month is gas!

Damn you Schwartzenagger...this wasn't part of our deal! THIS WASN'T PARRRRTTTTTTT!!

Millions said:
It's raining here. :-( What the fuck? If I wanted to live in shit weather I'd go to the midwest and save 400 bucks on my apartment rent and 100 bucks a month is gas!

Damn you Schwartzenagger...this wasn't part of our deal! THIS WASN'T PARRRRTTTTTTT!!
The tsunami affected the earth's rotation which changed your climate.

Blame the slant-eye

ChikkenNoodul said:
The tsunami affected the earth's rotation which changed your climate.

Blame the slant-eye

I shall choke my gardner when I get home!

Oh yes, Mr. Wong, see if you rikey this very much...

April23 said:
I know right... 80 degrees is just right.

I also agree with this, hence one of the reasons we are moving, Utah only has about 2 1/2 months that even come close to 80 degrees.