It is so fricken hot in our office...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, I sit next to the air conditioner / heater as well - I have to wear short sleeves in winter, and long sleeves in summer

I taped over the airvents in my workshop.
I put a thermometer up there once and it was dumping 50degree air into the room. I couldnt work in there for more than 5 minutes without my fingers going numb from the cold.
At least now with the vents closed off I can survive in there without fear of frostbite:tard:

Drool-Boy said:
I taped over the airvents in my workshop.
I put a thermometer up there once and it was dumping 50degree air into the room. I couldnt work in there for more than 5 minutes without my fingers going numb from the cold.
At least now with the vents closed off I can survive in there without fear of frostbite:tard:
:lol:

I just blocked mine with binders containing TSM manuals

ChikkenNoodul said:

ah
in this building the air vents are up on the celing.
I dont understand how they cant regulate the temps properly tho. Some rooms are comfortable, like my office, but then others are a friggin meat locker like my shop.

Drool-Boy said:
ah
in this building the air vents are up on the celing.
I dont understand how they cant regulate the temps properly tho. Some rooms are comfortable, like my office, but then others are a friggin meat locker like my shop.
The problem in my building is most of the vents are against the windows (where I sit), the people in the middle of the floor bitch that it's too hot so they crank up the AC :rolleyes:

And they're all either programmers from India and should be used to the heat, or smelly fat white fucks that don't shower so why should they care if they sweat?

ChikkenNoodul said:

I did something similar as well. Got on top of my desk and pulled the AC vent off and stuffed some cardboard in there to block the air.

WTF why make it so flippin cold?