It is ridiculous how happy I am today...

elpmis said:
The Ravens need to play a few good teams to see how we really stand on things. I still think our offensive line is shaky, and while Steve McNair is protecting the football very well in the pocket, his accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. Our next home game is against San Diego, that should tell us something.

Conversely, our defense is putting up better numbers than the 2000 defense that basically earned us a 12-4 record and won the superbowl via the Wild Card.

I like san diego too and they came through for me this weekend as well...they've only played shit teams thus far also though

InnerMuse said:
I learned an important lesson, never boast before the game....grumble,grumble, grumble.

For once I'd like to strut and peck at my father for the Bucs smarshin' the falcons. No chance this season.

bucs have won 5 of their last 8 games against the falcs...you've had plenty of opportunities!

Went to Hootie and the Blowfish/Better Than Ezra friday night. Although I didnt know Hootie was still kickin, they put on a great show. Drank about 3/4s a bottle of vodka on the way so the show coulda sucked and I wouldnt have known. Best part was me trying to steal this mexican/cuban's hat all night, but seriously being drunk, who wouldnt want this pimp ass hat...

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8453/cubancowboyhatwb1.png

Friday was my girlfriends birthday party....accross three bars and a hotel room. I got home Saturday around noon, studued, and watched the gator game. (GO GATORS!!) Sunday I watched football all day.....and watched my picks go down the toilet :mad:

Friday was my girlfriends birthday party....accross three bars and a hotel room. I got home Saturday around noon, studued, and watched the gator game. (GO GATORS!!) Sunday I watched football all day.....and watched my picks go down the toilet :mad:

You got put out to stud?