It is ridiculous how happy I am today...

reverendsaintjay

Flaccid Member
Jan 5, 2006
Maryland
Marklar
₥0
After spending all weekend hip deep in Midgar. That's right, I finally found a working copy of Final Fantasy VII for the PC. I have spent around 12 hours hanging out with Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Barret and Red XIII so far, with many more hours to go. All this in creamy 640x480 goodness, that's over three hundred thousand pixels of pure joy.

So what about you, what did you do this weekend?

Friday night went on date then stayed up almost all night hanging out with friends. Saturday went out with friends and ate some shrooms. Sunday rebuilt motor on lawnmower and hung out with friends watched some of the wrasslin payperview .

All my plans for the weekend were shot because I feel like absolute shit. My throat still hurts like I swallowed barbed wire and my sinuses feel like they're in a vise. I need medz.

Saturday played with toys all day, Sunday took a girl I'm dating and our kids to the mall for some shopping. Rained a lot yesterday, which was nice. I love rain.

I played with JJ and Bast on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday I played with Blondie and the puppy. I grilled out Saturday evening and made a homemade pizza Sunday.

Btw, I found the greatest pizza dough recipe if anyone wants it see the link below: just add an extra half cup of white flour beyond what they suggest and make sure you have a mixer with the dough hook or else you are gonna have some tired arms.

http://bread.allrecipes.com/az/PizzaDoughII.asp

Absolutely nothing, and it was really nice since we haven't just been home for an entire weekend since we had the kid and moved.

partied all weekend with this chick I've been seeing and won some fat cash on my football pics yesterday..hit on 5 out of 5 picks :cool:

why_ask_why said:
partied all weekend with this chick I've been seeing and won some fat cash on my football pics yesterday..hit on 5 out of 5 picks :cool:

Pics of chick #987301723074623874623842472980217593405934587643?

April23 said:
Pics of chick #987301723074623874623842472980217593405934587643?

sorry, don't have any pics...hell, I don't even own a camera...got stolen over a year ago and I haven't replaced it

she's got pretty light blue eyes, short blonde hair, big bewbs, nice bod, and is a blast to hangout with :cool:

Hung out with HFS and her friends from work Friday night, Hung out with my dude friends Saturday night, and Sunday I went to the Raven's game (we won again)

edit: I'm trying to get season tickets for next year

elpmis said:
Hung out with HFS and her friends from work Friday night, Hung out with my dude friends Saturday night, and Sunday I went to the Raven's game (we won again)

edit: I'm trying to get season tickets for next year

I bet on them...came through for me :cool:

reverendsaintjay said:
After spending all weekend hip deep in Midgar. That's right, I finally found a working copy of Final Fantasy VII for the PC. I have spent around 12 hours hanging out with Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Barret and Red XIII so far, with many more hours to go. All this in creamy 640x480 goodness, that's over three hundred thousand pixels of pure joy.

So what about you, what did you do this weekend?

WTF man. I still have my copy in a box down in my basement i could have sold ya.

Had to buy a voodoo2 just to get it to run.

elpmis said:
you can bet on them again next weekend - we play the browns

unless the spread is 50 points, I'll be taking them again for sure...they are looking good...picks are really easy right now...odd season so far with so many obviously good teams and bad teams this early on

why_ask_why said:
unless the spread is 50 points, I'll be taking them again for sure...they are looking good...picks are really easy right now...odd season so far with so many obviously good teams and bad teams this early on
The Ravens need to play a few good teams to see how we really stand on things. I still think our offensive line is shaky, and while Steve McNair is protecting the football very well in the pocket, his accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. Our next home game is against San Diego, that should tell us something.

Conversely, our defense is putting up better numbers than the 2000 defense that basically earned us a 12-4 record and won the superbowl via the Wild Card.