Advice It is, indeed, a Friday (v.Craigslist)

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,389
Its Friday Lol GIF by SLOTHILDA

He hasn't replied to the whiney "FBKers are all mean and I'm quitting for groupme" PM thread for quite a while now.

Probably because he was busy on the COVID cruise.
All he has to do is quit bitching about us and all would be fine. He played nice for a while, then it was too much for him. :lol:
Not sure why talking about his fucked up pizza is creepy - we've all seen those poor things. Boy needs to use ignore if he can't handle shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
It’s not us vs them you triggered twat @wetwillie . It’s you being creepy and off putting.

Never went to the cabbies site either btw. Don’t give a shit.
Look chief, you were getting slightly friendly at one point. And you made some off-color jokes which I volleyed back - seemed it was in fun since, imo, you started that. Maybe you were having a good day. Is this a "last stand" thing since nukes isn't here for you to fake rage over? Dozens of lurkers from the internet see what we are posting here - they'll see this too and laugh.

You're creepy every time you announce the trash you claim you bought.

I think you used this "cruise" as an excuse to lurk and pout - which is nuts. I went on a cruise 18 YEARS ago and they had Internet access for us. You should be able to go to work, a website or a party and not have a bad time because someone else is there.

Lurk, pout or chill. I care - I'd like you to just chill, then I would chill. Sometimes you're fun. #meto

Go take a nap old man, you’re triggered.
I'm not the one complaining. I genuinely feel bad for you - other people have achieved detente with others who rub them wrong with a lot less squealing. Does the whining work? Even if it did/does, your buds will be poking at you again shortly with no assistance from me, an old fucktard stranger on the 'Net. Maybe they even have a secret PM about you, "Valve's whining, again!" 😬

I still love you for keeping that old intercom in the wall.