Halp It is I, Themusterdoffal.

So you hacked a mod AND an admin yet you can't unban yourself?

I hacked them socially, by literally getting their password. I got one guys password and we account shared before he was mod. Then when he was mod I logged on, and got the admin password from his inbox. Also I've been banned like 30 times but people always get me unbanned via polls etc. I was a god. I want to just be a regular poster and settle humbly now tho.

I hacked them socially, by literally getting their password. I got one guys password and we account shared before he was mod. Then when he was mod I logged on, and got the admin password from his inbox. Also I've been banned like 30 times but people always get me unbanned via polls etc. I was a god. I want to just be a regular poster and settle humbly now tho.

So you have the admin password and can't unban yourself. You keep calling yourself a god, yet can't post there. Sounds to me like they all became atheists.

So you have the admin password and can't unban yourself. You keep calling yourself a god, yet can't post there. Sounds to me like they all became atheists.

I gave it back. I'm permabanned now for real, pushed the limits. Prove me a God by doing this for me and you will be one 2.

A password isn't something you give back. Either you have it or you don't. Now they may have changed it, but that hardly counts as you giving it back.

I call shens.

The only proof I have is limited because they deleted 99% info about me. They even took me off the banlog so people would forget. The remaining proof is if you type my name, it is bleeped **** or if you type "TMOF" or "t.m.o.f" too. and if you type any of those, you automatically get permabanned. OBviously I did something.

Kind of depressing that our society now honestly believes that being a complete fuck-up = WINNING

Last edited: