It drives me up the fn' wall!

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
We've all got pet peeves that drive us crazy. My #1 peeve is people that bitch about the same thing all the time and never do anything to change their situation. I just got a call from a friend who went on for over 15 minutes venting about his boyfriend. He's done this for the last 2 months every time we talk. :rant: Anyone know a nice way to tell someone to stfu???

So what drives the rest of you up the walls?

Seriously tho, at my apartment complex is a dumpster. For some reason, people will get out of their cars, lug the trash up near the dumpster and just fucking drop it on the ground. PUT IT IN THE FUCKING DUMPSTER, YOU ALREADY DID 90% OF THE WORK BY BRINGING IT HERE!!!

My pet peeve is when someone is a close minded homosexual hater. God I hate them so much.

Anyways, what's up with you hanging out with faggots?

elpmis said:
My pet peeve is when someone is a close minded homosexual hater. God I hate them so much.

Anyways, what's up with you hanging out with faggots?

I love fgts, it's rich people who buy golf courses who I hate the most.

( :lol: )

Onnotangu said:
i get tired of my friend bitching about her bf after we told her it wasn't going to work but did she listen? Nooo.
now i gotta pick up the pieces again.

Those situations are just circles. Just let them be and make their own mistakes seems to be the answer. They no listen to nobody.

People who have no respect for others and their property.

DO NOT TEAR OFF THINGS THAT ARE ON MY DOOR. THE PARTY HAT IS THERE FOR A REASON.

- People who have other conversations with people in the room while you're on the phone with them. Seriously. Call me back. I don't mind. But don't sit there and jabber on for 20 d*mn minutes about what you're going to have for dinner with someone while I'm waiting on the other end. I consistently hang up on my friends and loved ones for pulling this crap.

Edit: Also those people who bug me while I'm on the phone. I really don't have the mental capacity to hold a conversation with one person and deciepher your rudimentary sign language out of the corner of my eye.

- People who look over my shoulder and ask me what I'm doing while I'm working. I have to visit a lot of client websites to do my work...and I can't stand people who come up and say "Ohhhh is that work related?" while I'm trying to get a screen shot of a new car to do an ad. Yes it's work related. Yes you deserve to die and I hope you burn in hell! MMMmmm BITCH!

Last edited by a moderator: