WTF It appears that a user has used the Point Market to ban you from touching yourself

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
omfg.. this forum is getting gayer and gayer everyday..

what the fuck is this lame ass shit??

Yeah, this can't be abused easily at all.

yeah I'm thinking this is weird since staff here have been trying to keep the peace here, then they introduce this? lol Every 5K marklar I get I'm going to ban Valve from another thread.. continuously as long as I can..

yeah I'm thinking this is weird since staff here have been trying to keep the peace here, then they introduce this? lol Every 5K marklar I get I'm going to ban Valve from another thread.. continuously as long as I can..

I have enough marklar that I can ban everyone from a thread just for the hell of it and post whatever I wanted. Bannin someone should be closer to the 20-30k range. Not just 5k.

I have enough marklar that I can ban everyone from a thread just for the hell of it and post whatever I wanted. Bannin someone should be closer to the 20-30k range. Not just 5k.

It shouldn't be there, period. If the staff want the people here to discontinue attacking each other and to either get along or just avoid each other for the sake of others here, then allowing this to happen is completely counter-productive.

It shouldn't be there, period. If the staff want the people here to discontinue attacking each other and to either get along or just avoid each other for the sake of others here, then allowing this to happen is completely counter-productive.

I agree. But if they are adamant about having it, then the price should be exhorbitant.

Theres only one troll that has a legitimate concern about being constantly banned, and he created a thread complaining about it.

Because Ara, Amstel, and Kevlar couldn't ban someone from participating in their threads.

Because Valve just won't want to hear him speak.

Because someone wouldn't want to hear dbzeag talk about gay news.

Because someone is tired of me attempted to put my own opinion down on things.

Don't kid yourself. I hated paybans in [M] even though I never received one. I'm not going to like it on another forum that has even less activity.