Ontopic Israel = Czechoslovakia 1938 before Munich Pact

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Marklar
₥431
1) The world, to including the Obinladney boy administration, wants to strip Israel of all its nuclear deterrence. Yet at the same time do nothing about Iran’s nuclear program, which has material since last September to make two bombs. It takes only one nuclear bomb to wipe Israel off the map because it is so small.

2) The Obama is letting our strongest ally in the Middle-East go just like our other traditionally strong allies (England, Australia, e cetera). The only time Obama wanted anything to do with Israel was to get his poll numbers up with the American Jewish voters. Thankfully Benjamin Net saw right through the photo-op.

3) Israel and Egypt have had a joint land and sea blockade around the Hamas controlled Gaza Strip for at least the last three years. This is to keep weapons out of hands of Hamas and organizations (such as The Brotherhood) that would like to overthrow the Egyptian government. The blockade flotilla was financed ($300,000) mainly by cleric that wants to build the mosque on the site of Ground Zero. I had no problem him building the mosque there (except the dedication date of 9-11-2011) until his ties to radical Islam were revealed. There were people on the flotilla that publicly stated that they wanted to be suicide bombers.

Obama: Israelis suspicious of me because my middle name is Hussein

No you arrogant prick, it's because of your foreign policy towards Israel.

NASA's Muslim outreach: Al Jazeera told first

Here I thought that NASA was supposed to develop new technologies to explore space with man and machines. Not like you and your "Science" adviser wanting to keep manned missions grounded and NASA only having "shovel ready" jobs. :rolleyes:

What the fuck does Israel do for us? Let's see:

1. They suck us dry with the aid we have to give them
2. They have OUR nukes
3. They're a big bully in the Middle East that makes us look bad

And they really have no more right to that land than the Arabs. You can't tell me that you like or agree with just about any of the UN decisions...

I say, get our nukes back and let them continue to fight for the land, just like the last 2,000 years.

What the fuck does Israel do for us? Let's see:

1. They suck us dry with the aid we have to give them
2. They have OUR nukes
3. They're a big bully in the Middle East that makes us look bad

And they really have no more right to that land than the Arabs. You can't tell me that you like or agree with just about any of the UN decisions...

I say, get our nukes back and let them continue to fight for the land, just like the last 2,000 years.

1) No worse than Egypt or any other country that receives foreign aid. Personally I'd like to get rid of all of the foreign aid.

2) Isreal did not steal nukes from us.

# Israel is not the bully in the region, try Iran instead ( Thank you Peanut farmer. :rolleyes: )

1) No worse than Egypt or any other country that receives foreign aid. Personally I'd like to get rid of all of the foreign aid.

# Israel is not the bully in the region, try Iran instead ( Thank you Peanut farmer. :rolleyes: )

* I sincerely doubt that Egypt receives the same level of aid from us as Israel does.

* I didn't say, nor imply, that Israel stole nukes from us. We gave them to those shitheads.

* There can be more than one bully. Israel is DEFINITELY one of them.

One thing you can always count on since the beginning of civilization, that the Middle East will be in conflict. Before even commodities like oil were even an issue there was conflict there. I say let them war it out with each other. It's not like they can stop and outside sources can stop them either.

Why? Because it's your money, not theirs?

Do you understand the impacts cancelling out all foreign aid would create?

Do you even know why the US gives out foreign aid in the first place?

Iran is no worse than Israel.

Why? Because it's your money, not theirs?

Do you understand the impacts canceling out all foreign aid would create?

Do you even know why the US gives out foreign aid in the first place?

Iran is no worse than Israel.

You betcha. Foreign Aid is totally unconstitutional just like many other things that the progressives (Both Repukes & Demoncats) have enacted for the last 100+ years. Most of the money given to third world nations and organizations never reaches the people who could do the most good with it. Instead it's funneled off by the leaders of these organizations/countries for their own personal wealth. If this isn't true then why did Yasser Arfat die a billionaire. While I don't mind helping foreign countries in crisis just not on a perpetual basis, something like the Marshal Plan.

Is Israel a state sponsor of terrorism? Has Israel ever called for the destruction of another nation?

Last edited: