Ontopic Israel = Czechoslovakia 1938 before Munich Pact

What the fuck does Israel do for us? Let's see:

1. They suck us dry with the aid we have to give them
2. They have OUR nukes
3. They're a big bully in the Middle East that makes us look bad

And they really have no more right to that land than the Arabs. You can't tell me that you like or agree with just about any of the UN decisions...

I say, get our nukes back and let them continue to fight for the land, just like the last 10,000 years.
Fixed, but otherwise, yeah.

One thing you can always count on since the beginning of civilization, that the Middle East will be in conflict. Before even commodities like oil were even an issue there was conflict there. I say let them war it out with each other. It's not like they can stop and outside sources can stop them either.

Damn right, leave 'em the heck alone I say.

You betcha. Foreign Aid is totally unconstitutional just like many other things that the progressives (Both Repukes & Demoncats) have enacted for the last 100+ years. Most of the money given to third world nations and organizations never reaches the people who could do the most good with it. Instead it's funneled off by the leaders of these organizations/countries for their own personal wealth. If this isn't true then why did Yasser Arfat die a billionaire. While I don't mind helping foreign countries in crisis just not on a perpetual basis, something like the Marshal Plan.

Is Israel a state sponsor of terrorism? Has Israel ever called for the destruction of another nation?

The Marshall plan served no purpose other than to encourage U.S. investment and make a play for economic control in Europe. As far as a meaningful recovery from WW2, the Europeans did it all on their own through vigorous deregulation of their historically controlled markets.

But you're right that a good percentage of foreign aid is squandered. That's the nature of the game.