Status
Not open for further replies.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,701
Hi

This is a legitimate appeal for ladies only.

I'm an Italian guy,I live in Italy and my name is Renato.
I'm sending this message to the people because I have the wish
to find an american lady for love and marriage.

I would love to find a wealthy lady who lives in one of the following places in usa or nearby:
1) "The treasure coast",I mean north east Broward County or east Palm Beach county(FLORIDA)
2)Honolulu (Hawaii)
3)Santa Barbara,Montecito,Bel Air,Beverly Hills,Encino or San Luis Obispo(California)
4)Reno(Nevada)
5)WASHINGTON DC

I'm in love with Florida because I have been there once ,I Like warm places,palm trees ,nature,calm and I like especially Delray Beach,Boca Raton,Palm Beach,Golden Beach,Highlands Beach,Lauderdale
by the sea,Admirals Cove,Manalapan,Coral Springs,Jensen Beach,Boynton Beach,Deepwater,Hutchinson
Island or Jupiter but I would be also interested in one of the 5 places listed above.

Considering that I like the mature women, I'd love to find a lady of 45-60yo age range.
I'd love to find a gentle long haired lady who lives in a swimming pool house near the sea (as I like to swim too much) .
I seek a lady without young or old children,a no smoker lady who could be widowed,separated,single ,divorced.

With this I'm not saying that I want a millionaires,if there's one that's ok but I just seek a rich woman and I
think that she would be happy with me but I would need a sugarmamma figure at the beginning and she should also help me to find a job later.

Here in Italy I don't have a good future because there's the
recession,the down swing causated by our new money,the euro and
also causated by our government that is not able to give a higher
salary to the people:
now our salaries value the half and the prices of the things are
almost the double.Here in Italy my life is in danger because is getting
always more difficult to survive as there's no job for me here.
I am in danger also because I live in a family with several problems and I live in a place where
still reigns the comunism and the fascism .

Considering that I'm around 30 yo now and I haven't found nothing good to do in this country,now
I seek a better future abroad and I would love to find a good woman like the 70's women.

Considering that I know that In usa there are more opportunities for me,
I'm here because I'm looking for a soulmate- sugarmamma in USA to have a dolce vita with her.
If it's normal that thousands of Russian women goes to u.s and that's normal then also me..it's normal.

I seek a woman that figures out of the years,looks young and feels young :
it's not a problem if she's not beautiful because she should be beautiful inside and most of all ,she should desire a younger soulmate.(She could be overweight too)
The thing I desire is to fix a serious stable relationship with a lady who gives me the opportunity to have a better life.

ABOUT ME:

I have long brown hair,brown eyes,my weight is 65 kilos(145 lbs) and my height is about 1.80 metres(5.11)...
I'm no smoker /drinker and I'm good looking.I'm 27.
I like to swim(but the are not good places to swim here where i live),I like birds and I love Dolphins(unfortunately
it's not possible to see these animals here in Italy)
I love old school american hard rock music(So I'd like to find a lady that likes the guitar) and I like to cook.

If you could be the kind of woman I'm looking for, write me soon please!!!!!!

I'm here because I need help and I'm not a joke because it wouldn't have sense.

Thank you very much for reading my letter

Cheers

Renato Riva - Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.