Isn't being intolerant of intolerance intolerant?

itburnswhenipee said:
Uh... most of the womens rights schtick I've heard in the last few years has been exceedingly "in your face."

you will always have extremist groups (and with that comes "in your face,") but the number of these groups is low.

I completely reserve the right to not tolerate any persons of a certain orientation I see as unfit.

There aren't many that fit that category though... Dentists I guess. I am a rabid anti-dentite.

Thorn Bird said:
They have to fight to get equal ground is all. When they have enough foundation, you'll see a decline in "in your face" stuff. You don't see many black rights/women's rights stuff much anymore. It's because there's equal ground, for the most part (I know someone will argue this.) The gay thing is still brand new.

bah. look at all the Johnny Cochrane crap. How he was such a great
black leader. blah blah blah.

I want 'white hetero pride' day

SpangeMonkee said:
bah. look at all the Johnny Cochrane crap. How he was such a great
black leader. blah blah blah.

I want 'white hetero pride' day

of course there's an exception to every "rule."

and you had your white hetero pride day every damn day till women, blacks and gays got their rights.

Pandora said:
Me thinks there have already been gay riots. Can't remember the where's and when's tho.

1996, West Hollywood. The Gap. Half off sale on tight, shiney, short-sleeved t-shirts. I remember the news footage. There was glitter sparkle body spray and pinky rings EVERYWHERE.

It'd be sweet if it was like.. gay pride versus .... a pride of lions.
That'd be fucking awesome.

wr3kt said:
It'd be sweet if it was like.. gay pride versus .... a pride of lions.
That'd be fucking awesome.

"So Lance, what are those there salivating lions proud of...?"

"well scott, whatever it is, I'm sure it isn't sticking each others cocks up their asses..."

Then you'd be intolerant of the abivalent.

I hate everyone in their own unique way. By doing this it satisfys their desire to be different and treated equally at the same time.

If you think about it. No one will ever be treated equally, because in the end everyone is different. Some people share differences as a group. No one would begrudge one for treating a stupid person as stupid, or a bum as homeless, shouldnt make much difference if you treat a faggot like a homosexual and it really doesnt. The remonstrations of groups treated badly in their past about unfair treatment is kind of cute if you think about it. The reason white males don't need a pride day/month is because we're past the point where establishing our greatness even needs to be done. Smugly sitting in the background letting things happen after crafting practically the entirety of western civilisation is quite enough. The only thing others have to be mad about is the fact it is so self evident.

Millions said:
1996, West Hollywood. The Gap. Half off sale on tight, shiney, short-sleeved t-shirts. I remember the news footage. There was glitter sparkle body spray and pinky rings EVERYWHERE.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!

FlamingGlory said:
Then you'd be intolerant of the abivalent.

I hate everyone in their own unique way. By doing this it satisfys their desire to be different and treated equally at the same time.

If you think about it. No one will ever be treated equally, because in the end everyone is different. Some people share differences as a group. No one would begrudge one for treating a stupid person as stupid, or a bum as homeless, shouldnt make much difference if you treat a faggot like a homosexual and it really doesnt. The remonstrations of groups treated badly in their past about unfair treatment is kind of cute if you think about it. The reason white males don't need a pride day/month is because we're past the point where establishing our greatness even needs to be done. Smugly sitting in the background letting things happen after crafting practically the entirety of western civilisation is quite enough. The only thing others have to be mad about is the fact it is so self evident.

What if you were a minority. Wouldn't you want to be treated fairly? You're damn right you would. This country was founded on the idea of fairness (even if it wasn't properly executed at the time.) Either you're with us or against us.

fly said:
What if you were a minority. Wouldn't you want to be treated fairly? You're damn right you would. This country was founded on the idea of fairness (even if it wasn't properly executed at the time.) Either you're with us or against us.

I'm short (5'6), I got teased and berated about it all through childhood, doesn't that make me a minority?