Votes: 5 19.2%
  • FWD

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • AWD

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 4x4

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
UN are pretty baller, and $$$. I have enough for now, but I want to pick up a speedmaster pro next. Silly not having a job is getting in my way.

I used to wear a watch religiously. Then, sometime in 1999, I realized that, at any given moment, I had at least three machines on my person that could tell the time. I gave up on the watch shortly after that and haven't looked back.

If I ever carry a watch again it will be a mechanical pocket watch... and it won't be to tell the time... it will be for either spite or style. Knowing me, you can count on it being mostly for spite.

I used to wear a watch religiously. Then, sometime in 1999, I realized that, at any given moment, I had at least three machines on my person that could tell the time. I gave up on the watch shortly after that and haven't looked back.

If I ever carry a watch again it will be a mechanical pocket watch... and it won't be to tell the time... it will be for either spite or style. Knowing me, you can count on it being mostly for spite.

Dude! I do that already. I have a pocket watch set to GMT, whenever people ask me what time it is I flash them it. 'That cant be right!' me-*shrugs*