• AWD

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 4x4

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
oooh watch thread!

41bYMNlwwXL_SS500_.jpg

Its so pretty...

My buddy has a link. The only Tag Heuer I have now is this Monaco. I wear that and my Omega Planet Ocean the most.

2804996094_2a4e14207d.jpg

3207626021_209d058751.jpg

Do they let you know how much battery power is left? It would suck to go dead underwater.

When the low battery warning starts flashing, it's best to change it.

I think it died in the middle of the fourth or fifth dive after it started flashing.

It was a shallow dive, and I always have backups so I wasn't worried about it going.

But now I know to trust the warning :fly:

When the low battery warning starts flashing, it's best to change it.

I think it died in the middle of the fourth or fifth dive after it started flashing.

It was a shallow dive, and I always have backups so I wasn't worried about it going.

But now I know to trust the warning :fly:

That's cool, Is your backup digital? Do you ever wear automatics? My Omega is 600m . It's a desk diver, but I'll still dive in it. It has a real nice rubber strap as well.

That's cool, Is your backup digital? Do you ever wear automatics? My Omega is 600m . It's a desk diver, but I'll still dive in it. It has a real nice rubber strap as well.

My backup timer is an automatic, yes.

Zeno, which is a small Swiss manufacturer, inexpensive and takes a beating well.

Only a 300M, but I've had it to 153fsw and it survived :cool:

My backup timer is an automatic, yes.

Zeno, which is a small Swiss manufacturer, inexpensive and takes a beating well.

Only a 300M, but I've had it to 153fsw and it survived :cool:

AH I know who Zeno is, I've seem them mostly sale Pilots watches.

This was one of my fav divers. It's from a German company called SINN.
2144339910_51e3d83e83.jpg

Last edited: