Halp Is your brained messed up?

Is your brain weird?

• No, I see images if I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
By the time I've bounced off the floor the 2nd or 3rd time I laugh so hard I wake up.

this. Generally speaking, most of the time, at some point, after I go lucid I can start consciously hearing what's going on around me in the bedroom/house, & then shortly after that it seems like the lucid dream turns into daydreaming in bed, then waking up. "yeah. flying around. how long have I been flying around? that's dream stuff. let's do loops! let's fly and land on the roof of a house. hmm. can't feel the landing. Did I just hear my furnace fire up?"

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
My dreams freak me out cuz the detail in what I can remember the next day is crazy

Colors
Texture
Smells
Patterns
Etc

I can remember so many stupid useless things from most of my dreams

Yeah, no smells or taste for me. Just sights, sounds, and sensations.

Flying dreams are the best. I've had some fantastic ones.

Yeah, no smells or taste for me. Just sights, sounds, and sensations.

Flying dreams are the best. I've had some fantastic ones.
I've never had a flying dream booooo

But I have lots of dreams where I'm in some apocalypse world where I'm trying to stay alive.
I can fight and shoot guns and blow stuff up and im really strong but in scared shitless and I just don't want to die

Ever wake up with food in your mouth that you didnt take to bed with you?
I was deployed with someone who had to ask his family to stop sending him candy. He'd frequently wake up and find half a bag of whatever was sent to him (usually Reese's Cups) eaten and strewn about the bed.
It was funny the first couple times, then it got weird.

Ever wake up with food in your mouth that you didnt take to bed with you?
Nooooo but have you ever woken up chewing and eating food that ISNT EVEN THERE?? Holding the imaginary burger in your hand like you sitting at Carl jrs with out a care in the world??
Then you wake up and here's nothing there ??

No?

Anyone?
Bueller?

Ok then

Almost everyone who knows me I should write a book about my dreams. No one I know has dreams nowhere as weird as mine.

On the "not being able to see when I close my eyes", did you get the latest firmware upgrade? If so, try turning yourself off and on again.

I have some bad sectors on my hard drive from physical damage that cannot be repaired. Updates do not fix the problem. I just have issues.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Last night I dreamed I was waiting for an elevator and the doors opened without the elevator being there and all these people started jumping into the hole anyway. I kept trying to stop them but they just kept going. When the elevator did finally get to my floor it was filled with bloody corpses. What the fuck is wrong with my brain?

But I have lots of dreams where I'm in some apocalypse world where I'm trying to stay alive.
I can fight and shoot guns and blow stuff up and im really strong but in scared shitless and I just don't want to die

Dinosaurs. All of my 'fight to stay alive' dreams are some serious Jurassic world level shit.

Last night I dreamed I was waiting for an elevator and the doors opened without the elevator being there and all these people started jumping into the hole anyway. I kept trying to stop them but they just kept going. When the elevator did finally get to my floor it was filled with bloody corpses. What the fuck is wrong with my brain?
Nothing.
They were lemmings, you are not.
It was a clear and present message from your subconscious to stop following the herd.

wtf so can you or can you not picture things in your head?
you can imagine without imagining in visuals

I can imagine stories and emotions associated with them, I can imagine conceptual information about a thing, the idea of the thing, without actually picturing it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Apocalypse World rules. In mine, the Red River is a bottomless chasm and the bridges have to be crossed by hanging from the undersides of them because what pavement isn't completely gone is rubble. Also the sky looks like a big ugly bruise and whatever building I'm in usually gets raided by men with guns and burned to the ground. One time I watched several trains crash into each other, one after another slamming into the back of the one before it. It was extremely LOUD. No special powers for me though. Usually the opposite. I'm much weaker and slower than in real life.

Fugitive dreams are a bit different. The world is normal looking and the starting point is just after I've committed some terrible crime that is never established. In any case I have to stay on the run nonstop or I'll get caught. I usually wake up when I realize that I'm cornered.

I have some bad sectors on my hard drive from physical damage that cannot be repaired. Updates do not fix the problem. I just have issues.

A magnificent answer!;)

80% of my dreams are apocalypse scenarios. Most of the time it's an alien invasion or an earthquake.

I can't keep the alien body count any more.

I also looked into Godzilla's eyes once. It was destroying the city and we made eye contact. I started chasing me and a building collapsed onto me. I was wearing an armor made out of an old tire, it was like a MadMax movie.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia