Is today a holiday that I don't know about??

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
There's hardly anyone here at work, there wasn't much traffic to speak of today, and this:

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 456, 10-18-2004 at 05:38 PM.
BigDov, April23, bast_imret, Desslock, Drool-Boy, FlyNavy, NeedMoreEmo, SwedishChef

Is today really Sunday or something??

Our mill shut down all 5 paper machines and all of pulp today and tomorrow, to kind of protest corporate not loading up the mill like the said they would to let us run to capacity. Instead of trimming back, they just shut the shit down. I still have to be here though :(

bast_imret said:
Our mill shut down all 5 paper machines and all of pulp today and tomorrow, to kind of protest corporate not loading up the mill like the said they would to let us run to capacity. Instead of trimming back, they just shut the shit down. I still have to be here though :(

That's kind of what it feels like here...... it's weird.

And yes NME, lunchtime on the eastern seaboard :)

BigDov said:
Measuring gauges and shit?! :lol:

And hey, I haven't forgotten about your little present either- this Santa's just been a bit busy for a few days :o

all the gauges have been measured.
Im building the panel to hold them all now.

Fat Burger said:
I've got two meetings (first starts in 10 minutes), the other helpdesk guy is on vacation, and I'm still somewhat playing catch-up from my vacation.

I take it that means you're not feeling the same way that I am then?

:lol:

Drool-Boy said:
I dont have a camera
Its not much to look at right now anyways.
Just a bunch of flat pieces laying on my workbech.

Much more interesting to look at that than my frigging corral in the cube farm here at my fine working establishment.

bast_imret said:

Paper mills smell like shit. I mean really like shit.