Is this what a hangover feels like?

I

ieyeasu

First of all, I really don't remember what happened after people were being responsible and not letting me drink the rest of my beer.

I think I may have puked...But I don't remember.

Anytime I try and move, I feel like I have to vomit. But there's nothing in my stomach, so I just cough. My head hurts, and I'm drier than a sponge. When I try and move my head, it takes a few seconds for my eyes to catch up.

Ugh. Never drinking again....

Wouldnt know. I can drink all day and all night and when I wake up I feel fine.

Good genes :)

yep, that's a hangover. Drink a glass of milk, then a bunch of water. The milk will coat your stomach and make you feel better and the water will hydrate you. You should drink at least until you pee.

CletusJones said:
yep, that's a hangover. Drink a glass of milk, then a bunch of water. The milk will coat your stomach and make you feel better and the water will hydrate you. You should drink at least until you pee.

Thanks. :(

The worst part is that this all comes from four shots and two beers.

I'm such a frickin light weight. Maybe that's a good thing, though...I'm cheap.

ieyeasu said:

liquor before beer, fuck a queer

beer before liquor, lick yer sister

ieyeasu said:

Woah. When I was 13 I could have like 10shots of aftershock and various vodka and oranges/cokes etc. and barely stumble. Only had one hangover in my life. One chick I know had two smirnoff ices and was totally drunk though so lightweightness isnt just a US thing. I think you need to be weened on alcohol from an early age to be able to drink loads with little effect.

only thing to cure a hangover is more beer :)

Seriously though, next time, drink a glass of water before bed. ALWAYS drink a glass of water before.
I have also heard of drinking tomatoe juice (this is if you are drinking beer). Seen many people do it.
Donno might just be a freaky Canadian hang over remedy

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I have also heard of drinking tomatoe juice (this is if you are drinking beer). Seen many people do it.
Nah, it's just like a sprts drink. Replacing eletrolytes that you lost from the alcohol etc.

Gatorade works better though.

I just tore my quad playing softball. I'm in so much damn pain. I'd kill to have a hangover rather than this pain. Getting older fucking sucks. I feel like I have the worse charley horse of my life and it's just getting worse.

Whew.

I feel so much better now. Lots of water, and then some OJ.

Apparently I got some drool and blood on my friends mattress. I'm not sure how the latter got there.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
only thing to cure a hangover is more beer :)

Seriously though, next time, drink a glass of water before bed. ALWAYS drink a glass of water before.
Not just a glass of water before bed, but a glass of water with every drink, if not more

I can manage roughly 30-35 12oz beers in a day with that strategy and wake up ravenous the next day