Is this the FIRST CAMWHORE THREAD!

CletusJones said:
aww... thanks!

She's actually losing weight too :eek: she was about 150# in those pics, she wants to get down to 130# and she's almost there. She looks even more amazing, if that's possible.
wow that's awesome man.... i had a better response typed out but the kitten crawled on my keyboard and deleted it all... then bookmarked this thread 6 times and crashed winamp.... and replied to another thread after closing this one.... he was just walking and rolling.... it was funny

dreamwalker said:
Where is the mofugger smilie when I need it??? Consider it there anyway, even if it isn't! :p

I haven't gone shopping with $1000 in my purse in over a year, so there! I usually have less than $300 with me, and that includes when I go grocery shopping :D

AND I WON'T BE QUIET!!!
:heart: :D mofugger Allnighte :boobies:

I tried growing a full beard more than once but I can't get past the itchyness. There must be some point where it doesn't itch anymore but I will have rubbed my skin off by that time.

Onnotangu said:
i just shaved my goatee.. I'm growing a full beard. it itches like no bodies bizness

kikbot said:
I tried growing a full beard more than once but I can't get past the itchyness. There must be some point where it doesn't itch anymore but I will have rubbed my skin off by that time.
I'm keeping it oiled. i hope it helps the dry skin.

Onnotangu said:
i just shaved my goatee.. I'm growing a full beard. it itches like no bodies bizness
you can get around that easily enough.... after you've washed your face, wash your beard with conditioner, it'll soften the hair enough where you won't want to claw it off of your face. :)

CletusJones said:
you can get around that easily enough.... after you've washed your face, wash your beard with conditioner, it'll soften the hair enough where you won't want to claw it off of your face. :)
Maybe my beard is unusually soft or something but I never had that problem really. Sure it itches at times but not THAT bad. And once you have it it's sooo much nicer than having to shave all the time :D

CletusJones said:
aww... thanks!

She's actually losing weight too :eek: she was about 150# in those pics, she wants to get down to 130# and she's almost there. She looks even more amazing, if that's possible.

She's a hottie.

Does she have a sister? :)

upclos.jpg