Is this the FIRST CAMWHORE THREAD!

CletusJones said:
i will continue to use it. :shifty:

I probably will too, out of habit. If I had a dollar for every time I've started to type "Allnighte" since I started posting here I'd be ready to go shopping :fly:

And BTW, in those pics you posted you remind me of Fatdaddy.

dreamwalker said:
I probably will too, out of habit. If I had a dollar for every time I've started to type "Allnighte" since I started posting here I'd be ready to go shopping :fly:

is that good or bad?

dreamwalker said:

i dunno, you have only 275 posts as of this post, so I would say that unless you typed Allnighte 10 times a post, you're not ready for shopping!!!!

dork

CletusJones said:
i look a little different now, i'm working in a goatee...
i read that and saw "goatse" hahahaha I was very shocked for a second

shockthemonkey said:
i dunno, you have only 275 posts as of this post, so I would say that unless you typed Allnighte 10 times a post, you're not ready for shopping!!!!

dork

I don't *need* a lot of money to go shopping, I can get started on just a few dollars.

I didn't realize I had THAT many posts! :eek:

Don't call me a dork, takes one to know one :p

dreamwalker said:
I don't *need* a lot of money to go shopping, I can get started on just a few dollars.

I didn't realize I had THAT many posts! :eek:

Don't call me a dork, takes one to know one :p
haha lies, women cant shop with less than $1000

but you do. dork.

quiet you dork.

shockthemonkey said:

but you do. dork.

quiet you dork.
are you kidding me??? my gf could furnish my whole fucking condo with $5. she can find anything on sale.

CletusJones said:
are you kidding me??? my gf could furnish my whole fucking condo with $5. she can find anything on sale.
shut up. your girl is hot. if she wants the place to look good she'll sit on the floor naked.

shockthemonkey said:
shut up. your girl is hot. if she wants the place to look good she'll sit on the floor naked.
aww... thanks!

She's actually losing weight too :eek: she was about 150# in those pics, she wants to get down to 130# and she's almost there. She looks even more amazing, if that's possible.

shockthemonkey said:

but you do. dork.

quiet you dork.

Where is the mofugger smilie when I need it??? Consider it there anyway, even if it isn't! :p

I haven't gone shopping with $1000 in my purse in over a year, so there! I usually have less than $300 with me, and that includes when I go grocery shopping :D

AND I WON'T BE QUIET!!!