Is there a song that never fails to make you...

There are a couple.

One song in particular that reminds of a girl I was deeply in love with......... even after all these years, it still chokes me up when I hear it.

And of course, Unchained Melody is always a good song.

YOU?? :)

BigDov said:
There are a couple.

One song in particular that reminds of a girl I was deeply in love with......... even after all these years, it still chokes me up when I hear it.

And of course, Unchained Melody is always a good song.

YOU?? :)

I'm not sure...if I'm sad enough, I'll find something in a happy song to make me cry. :o

sizzlinggrace said:
I'm not sure...if I'm sad enough, I'll find something in a happy song to make me cry. :o

That happens too. What's really weird, is that song I mention isn't really even sad in and of itself. It's just all of the memories tied to it. In fact, the more I think about it, there are quite a few songs off that same cd that kinda get to me.

BigDov said:
That happens too. What's really weird, is that song I mention isn't really even sad in and of itself. It's just all of the memories tied to it. In fact, the more I think about it, there are quite a few songs off that same cd that kinda get to me.

I find you shouldn't let emotions, morals or any other constraint get in the way of good music. :cool:

Almost any song about love lasting forever or anything like that depresses me.

"Believe" - Cher -- makes me feel a lot better after the above type of song threatens to get me down:)

NeedMoreEmo said:
I find you shouldn't let emotions, morals or any other constraint get in the way of good music. :cool:

I know, for the most part it doesn't bother me too much anymore. Just if I'm in a reminiscent sort of mood, I'll let the music take me back, and then it'll bug me. Otherwise, yeah, see the sig for future reference. :lol: