Food The (not so) delicious food thread

The little one has been asking to make sugar cookies for thanksgiving for weeks. Sent the big kids off to Phoenix this morning and finally got them done. Don’t know how delicious they qualify as but they def have plenty of sugar 824E088F-8B99-4DB8-B7F7-15499B14D00D.jpeg

The little one has been asking to make sugar cookies for thanksgiving for weeks. Sent the big kids off to Phoenix this morning and finally got them done. Don’t know how delicious they qualify as but they def have plenty of sugar View attachment 16848
is that supposed to be a flaming turd on that cookie?

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH
View attachment 16827

A'ight, check it: if I pull up to Thanksgiving dinner and y'all try to serve me what's there on the left, I sweatergod I’m flippin' all them tables over. don’t nobody want no chutney berry blends with kosher salt recipe u got from Pinterest. I don't care if Gordon Ramsay himself made 'em, issa no for me dawg, I’m not cultured enough….gimme what’s on the right from the great glacier waters of Ocean Spray that Jesus himself moonwalked on…that canned cold maroon lumped jelly with the ridges where can’t nobody can slice right, I’m from the trenches. bone apple tea.

But even die-hard fans must admit: The flavor needs punching up.
Go fuck yourself.

The plain gel tastes bright and punchy, but it's easy to accent the fruit flavor by seasoning the cranberry mixture with rose water, lemon and rosemary, orange zest and cardamom, juniper berries and shallots—even ancho chile powder.
Ok, now I'm gonna burn down your house.