Food The (not so) delicious food thread

omg my ex was always crying about these green eggs. i was like NOOOO WE DONT NEED AN EXTRA BBQ and he was like it’s not the saaaaame. anyways i after i left him last year he went and got his egg. i hope they live happily ever after
He's right, they're not the same.

And don't you ever stand between a man and his meat cooking appliances again.

omg my ex was always crying about these green eggs. i was like NOOOO WE DONT NEED AN EXTRA BBQ and he was like it’s not the saaaaame. anyways i after i left him last year he went and got his egg. i hope they live happily ever after
My parents were threatening to get me a traeger thinger as a gift, but I need electronics on my meat like I need @fly in my ass.

Got a free set of burners coming in the mail for my one-month-shy-of-10-years-old Weber Genesis, under warranty.

Another reason I'll never by a non-Weber meat appliance. Assuming I ever have to, because shit just lasts.

Got a free set of burners coming in the mail for my one-month-shy-of-10-years-old Weber Genesis, under warranty.

Another reason I'll never by a non-Weber meat appliance. Assuming I ever have to, because shit just lasts.
I’ve had my Genesis for 11 years and it still works fantastic. I bought a Spirit for the lake house and regret not getting another Genesis

Spirit is still a solid grill.

I'm dismantling mine and wire brushing/repainting the bottom tray as it's getting a bit rusty, but there's still plenty of life left in it. Worst case I end up buying those pieces.

Spirit is still a solid grill.

I'm dismantling mine and wire brushing/repainting the bottom tray as it's getting a bit rusty, but there's still plenty of life left in it. Worst case I end up buying those pieces.
The Spirit is good but the grates are weirdly shaped. They have 2 horizontal pieces that rise about 1/4” above the rest of the grate, and it’s annoying.