Food The (not so) delicious food thread

For dinner we had rigatoni with vodka sauce and Turkey meatballs, with a side of garlic knots.
Sounds disgusting you hack.

Btw the ethanol in the vodka keeps the lipids in the cream from separating from the tomatoes. You can do the same thing with wine.

If I'm going cheap it's aglio e olio all the way.

You can also do a butter sauce with good campari tomatoes and garlic and basil.

Apparently in the collective conscience I'm going to just be homeless and Kiki is gonna be a dancer, forever.
And I have a hundred kids, fly diddles little boys, drool smells, jehannum is Bigfoot (and also smells), domon is a robot, and nobody likes April.

Aside from that last one none of them are true but we all have our roles to play.

And I have a hundred kids, fly diddles little boys, drool smells, jehannum is Bigfoot (and also smells), domon is a robot, and nobody likes April.

Aside from that last one none of them are true but we all have our roles to play.
I like april

I like April

and I'm pretty sure Domon is just an alien not a robot.