Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Is anyone else's grocery stores like completely out of fresh produce? Ive been to several today and they are all just bare.

Is anyone else's grocery stores like completely out of fresh produce? Ive been to several today and they are all just bare.
Ours are getting bare spots here and there for seemingly unrelated items.
People know to keep plenty of toilet paper around now so wonder what the next mad rush is gonna be for.

Is this anything like having Rolling Rock in Philly?
From the glass lined tanks of old latrobe...

Probably something similar but with less unfounded bragging I suppose.

Often thought of making a big chandelier out of a bunch of those pretty green bottles.
Also rope lighting for around the patio out of a bunch of mickeys bigmouth bottles.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and Strings
From the glass lined tanks of old latrobe...

Probably something similar but with less unfounded bragging I suppose.

Often thought of making a big chandelier out of a bunch of those pretty green bottles.
Also rope lighting for around the patio out of a bunch of mickeys bigmouth bottles.
You know they stopped making Mickeys last year right

• Sad
Reactions: NukesII
Before leds became common the Mickey's cap and neck was big enough to drill and mount a 4 watt incandescent nightlight bulb and be able to unscrew the bottle to change the bulb.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Before leds became common the Mickey's cap and neck was big enough to drill and mount a 4 watt incandescent nightlight bulb and be able to unscrew the bottle to change the bulb.
Ah, my ex saved "pretty bottles" at one point all the cupboards in the kitchen had bottles on top of them.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer