Food The (not so) delicious food thread

He's standing on a lawn chair.
Since this came back up. . . . I think that is his pant leg showing to the right of the checkered pants. Below the seat line.:eek:

Giant Drive In GIF by Lana Del Rey

He seems proportionally correct. meh -could just be Photoshop fun. Passing through.

If y'all want The Colonel's secret blend of 11 herbs and spices, send me $5. I have obtained the formula. A copy will be delivered by private armored courier. It is 100% safe to use within the curtilage of your domicile but I have rigged them to self-destruct should ye venture to capitalize on my efforts by spreading them further.

Tonight's experimental snack success:

Pop 1/2c (unpopped) popcorn in a hot air popper
Mix 1/4c melted butter with 1/2c vanilla extract, stir into the popcorn
Mix 1 tbsp fine granulated sugar + 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1/2 tsp salt, dust over the top and give it a good shake.

Cinnamon roll popcorn. Fuck yeah.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Brie, fresh smoked tuna dip, and guac, with sesame crisps for a light, snackey, lunch. Wife wouldn't let me photograph because she put it on a paper plate for quick cleanup. Rolf

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
i’m hungry but i don’t want to eat, i need to eat but it’s a struggle to eat
does that make sense ?

what do you covidheads recommend ? i don’t wanna puke
I lost 10 pounds cause lack of taste takes the fun out of things. I ate spicy cause I could at least feel a little of the spice. Skip eggs. They are just weird mush.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
i’m hungry but i don’t want to eat, i need to eat but it’s a struggle to eat
does that make sense ?

what do you covidheads recommend ? i don’t wanna puke
Are you trying to lose weight? hmm, if you have it available, watermelon is excellent for dieting. Fairly low in calories, filling but only for a short while(90 water), lots of arginine which helps the body burn fat. Decent amount of vitamin C. Re: covidheads. The vitamin C has been proven to reduce covid effects. Stay healthy, covidbutt!

Are you trying to lose weight? hmm, if you have it available, watermelon is excellent for dieting. Fairly low in calories, filling but only for a short while(90 water), lots of arginine which helps the body burn fat. Decent amount of vitamin C. Re: covidheads. The vitamin C has been proven to reduce covid effects. Stay healthy, covidbutt!

I've lost 20 since we moved to JAX! It's been 8 months. 225 to 205. Aiming around 190 to 200. Walking many miles playing golf and working. Also doing an aerobic workout of my own design using 3lb hand weights. Getting my old bod back. I was the captain of the swim team in HS and still swam 2 years into college. I've had a lithe, badass body, my entire life with the exception of the last few years floundering in downtown ATL. Feels good man!

• Gravy
If y'all want The Colonel's secret blend of 11 herbs and spices, send me $5. I have obtained the formula. A copy will be delivered by private armored courier. It is 100% safe to use within the curtilage of your domicile but I have rigged them to self-destruct should ye venture to capitalize on my efforts by spreading them further.
ILU. That was a pleasure to read. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer

duh i’m always trying to lose weight

i had 1 scrambled egg and some avocado earlier and i’m not even hungry anymore

i’ll order some watermelon later

• Love
duh i’m always trying to lose weight

i had 1 scrambled egg and some avocado earlier and i’m not even hungry anymore

i’ll order some watermelon later
You ever use the egg whites in a carton? Yeah, yeah, there isn't that yolky goodness. BUT you can pretty much eat those pricks limitless lesly since they are low fat, low calories and zero cholesterol.
If you've never tried it - stir fry some romaine lettuce. Pretty tasty alternative to having a salad depending on what you do with it.
Bad girl - avacodos are fatting. oh fine - it's good oil and they very satisfying. Glad you're feeling better?

You ever use the egg whites in a carton? Yeah, yeah, there isn't that yolky goodness. BUT you can pretty much eat those pricks limitless lesly since they are low fat, low calories and zero cholesterol.
If you've never tried it - stir fry some romaine lettuce. Pretty tasty alternative to having a salad depending on what you do with it.
Bad girl - avacodos are fatting. oh fine - it's good oil and they very satisfying. Glad you're feeling better?

lmao i’m not looking to make gourmet stir fry
i just don’t wanna starve to death cuz i can barely eat anything let alone cook something

avocados are a staple in our home. it’s a healthy fat

• Haha
lmao i’m not looking to make gourmet stir fry
i just don’t wanna starve to death cuz i can barely eat anything let alone cook something

avocados are a staple in our home. it’s a healthy fat
I agree - the 'cado are just fine. If we get them I eat WAAAAAYYYYY more than my fair share of them. The salad thing - it's a funny thing I fell into because somehow we ended up with two large bags of romaine, each with 5 heads. I decided to fire some up rather than have it go to waste - not a bad little green just floating in anything as simple as some chicken boillion from a cube. OR in a more gourmet dish. Loses all the "lettucey flavor". just an idea.