Food The (not so) delicious food thread

They're taking funds from people and there isn't any evidence that one of those machines has ever been built, or even that the individual parts of one of those machines have been prototyped and shown off as a proof of concept.

And if labor cost was such a major issue, dontcha think that the big pizza franchises would have more automation in their kitchens?

The whole thing smells like a scam to me.

Or who knows, maybe it isn't a scam and in a few years we'll start seeing those things on street corners.

And maybe one of them will fuck up and catch fire and voila, a @Valve1138 style pizza!
Ive already seen a similar machine in an airport. Makes it right in front of you through the glass window

Haven't checked in here in a while.
Today I learned "leoparding" is a hip name for the burnt spots on pizza and a RocketStove© you can make out of scrap material from the oilfield is a $350 "pizza oven".
Has been an enriching experience.
Thanks all.

Most any kind of white colored fish and a good salad also a nice break from the more hearty, stick to your ribs type meals or more starchy, carbohydratey type stuff.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon

Making the Glen and Friends shawarma recipe. Local market sells dirt cheap miscut chicken thighs and this is a fabulous use for it.

Chicken, yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, onion and a bunch of spices. I marinate it for a couple days and fry it in a hot cast iron pan.