Food The (not so) delicious food thread

oh girl poutine is the best
especially drunk or in the winter.
also. i wish someone invented a hybrid potato that had zero starch
It's so hard to get the squeaky cheese down here. There is one place in DC that does it right. The rest are like string cheese and beef gravy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Made up some more cold brew coffee. I made a point to tamp down the grounds in the filter to pack more coffee in this time.

Also going to let it sit for 24 hours instead of 12.

Picked up a big bag of Peet's dark beans at Sams last week. Cold brew is a bean hog for sure.

mmm, broccoli tikka masala for lunch.

The chicken was gone from the sauce (leftovers), so I just threw some broc in there for texture on top of the basmati rice.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Last night was Italian night. Someone made lots of ciabatta so we had: bruschetta, panzanella, garlic bread, pizza, lasagne, spinach and ricotta canelloni and tiramisu for dessert. Everything home made including the vegan ricotta and the vegan marscapone for the tiramisu. I think the tiramisu was the best one I've ever had in my life.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL
Last night was Italian night. Someone made lots of ciabatta so we had: bruschetta, panzanella, garlic bread, pizza, lasagne, spinach and ricotta canelloni and tiramisu for dessert. Everything home made including the vegan ricotta and the vegan marscapone for the tiramisu. I think the tiramisu was the best one I've ever had in my life.
You are carbs. Jesus.