Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I found a way to make protein shakes without needing to go to the store. @Dory you may like this one. Instead of my usual milk alternative I used 3oz (81ml) of coconut milk and six oz of water. It comes in a can. Doesn't need refrigeration so I have a bunch in the cabinet. They make milk alternatives that aren't refrigerated but I didn't have any.

I found a way to make protein shakes without needing to go to the store. @Dory you may like this one. Instead of my usual milk alternative I used 3oz (81ml) of coconut milk and six oz of water. It comes in a can. Doesn't need refrigeration so I have a bunch in the cabinet. They make milk alternatives that aren't refrigerated but I didn't have any.
Use powder milk

I normally use unsweetened almondmilk. I like unsweetened soymilk too, for the protein content and creamy texture.[/QUOTE]

my mom has a heart attack today when she asked my son if he was drinking enough milk and he told her “i drink almond milk, my mom doesn’t let us have (cow) milk”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally use unsweetened almondmilk. I like unsweetened soymilk too, for the protein content and creamy texture.

my mom has a heart attack today when she asked my son if he was drinking enough milk and he told her “i drink almond milk, my mom doesn’t let us have (cow) milk”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait you mean she had a shock from the info right? I had to read that a couple of times.

I find dairy to be "unnatural". It's got a lot of weird shit in it.

almond milk doesn't have to be in the fridge if its unopened
If it's sealed correctly it shouldnt but I keep it cold if I bought it that way. Plus it's a large amount so I would open it and then would have to refrigerate it.

Thats a neat trick if I'm in a pinch. Cheers.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD