Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Love that chicken from Popeyes.

Went and got one of those hyped up chicken sandwiches for the old lady and 3 orders of the Tuesday leg-n-thigh special for me and kitty.
She always demands something off your plate and chicken day is good eatin day.

KIMG2268.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Immigrant
Finally picked up a grinder attachment for the kitchen aid. Husband is making fresh ground grass fed steak burgers for dinner. Don’t worry he grabbed the right mix so there’s a good fat content in them for juiciness.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Finally picked up a grinder attachment for the kitchen aid. Husband is making fresh ground grass fed steak burgers for dinner. Don’t worry he grabbed the right mix so there’s a good fat content in them for juiciness.
You can always throw some bacon in the mix if you get the wrong one. Or just because.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
You can always throw some bacon in the mix if you get the wrong one. Or just because.
I like this plan. For our standard burgers I’ll just grab a chuck roast cause we aren’t rich and can’t afford grass fed steak all the time. The bacon will totally help supplement the flavors.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Not that you need it now, but you can also make some really good ground beef in the food processor.