Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I asked someone today if they’d heard about that new social club that, based on their moniker, sounds like they do good and are concerned with feeling good about themselves, which allows them to bring about positivity wherever they go.

Pride or something.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I asked someone today if they’d heard about that new social club that, based on their moniker, sounds like they do good and are concerned with feeling good about themselves, which allows them to bring about positivity wherever they go.

Pride or something.
We just had Pride weekend in Charlotte.
The gloryhole business was BOOMING!

When I saw this I had to try it. I used Skippy pb and Just mayo (vegan, though very similar to hellmans, especially compared to, the more popular around here, Duke's) on a toasted tortilla. I was expecting either disgusting or delicious.

The oodest thing is that it was just normal tasting. It was actually even better with Valentina hot sauce.

Next time I'll try it with a pickle and/or pineapple.

When I saw this I had to try it. I used Skippy pb and Just mayo (vegan, though very similar to hellmans, especially compared to, the more popular around here, Duke's) on a toasted tortilla. I was expecting either disgusting or delicious.

The oodest thing is that it was just normal tasting. It was actually even better with Valentina hot sauce.

My late brother Joe would have loved you for this, fucker put mayo on evrything. Including Spagetti - huge dollap, stirred it around.:barf:

Dutch people use a mix of mayo, ketchup (or catsup, you decide), and massive amounts of pepper on french fries.

The pepper is omitted by some, but only by the weak.

Like the ones who gave their potatoes to the Nazis.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

My grandma got me into pb and mayo. It's pretty fucking good.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and OOD