Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I’m hoping to figure out a way to qualify to receive them after the month is up, but I made the mistake of Googling the cost of these things and now the guilt is beating me up.

I read something in the paper mess I came home from the hospital with that said “less than 60% of target weight, severe protein malnutrition”. Hopefully med changes will make me feel like eating someday.
c'mon, all that weed and no munchies?

Rule of thumb: stay the fuck out of franchises. Small restaurants nearly always have better food.

Her car had a flat so we dropped it off and she was riding around with me in the truck. Normally we take her car. Because of this Ladybutt was feeling nostalgic for when we were early in the relationship and I was too wiped out to think of a better place around there.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
The last position I held at the mega yuge frozen food factory was packaging coordinator in what was called the “Efficiency Division” that made large multi-serving pans for institutional use. It was all restaurant quality stuff, even the Mac and Cheese.

The lasagna was world class, and I wouldn’t be surprised if that stuff ended up in restaurants even though at the time, I assumed most of it went to hospitals and prisons.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I tried the medical stuff when I was doing chemo, and while it didn't really help the nausea much, it did give me the munchies. I credit it for keeping me out of your shoes (even though I dipped below 200 during the chemo).

I almost shit my drawers when they stuck me on the scale in the ER except

A) No poop left
B) No drawers