Food The (not so) delicious food thread

The Subway nearest to us started doing the various Uber Eats etc apps and now they’re open 24 hours. When my son worked swing shift, he’d go there and I saw one of the services there’s picking up orders every motherfuckin time.

There's a board game cafe I hit up with co-workers every now and then, which has a really elaborate lebanese menu with all kinds of cool shit on it.

I'd say 90% of their restaurant orders are skipthedishes or whoever, there's constantly food delivery people going in/out of the place.

I have two fond mescaline memories.

One was driving in my Honda Civic and I saw a bird coming out of the trees, jeez, musta been a couple hundred yards out and up. He was aiming right for my windshield, and every adjustment I made (mostly slowing down), he adjusted also. I eventually came to a complete stop, and he SPLAT right on the windshield. Then I was sitting in the middle of the street with a dead bird on my hood, feet sticking straight up in th air.

I was with a friend and thank goodness we were on a side street, because the car didn’t move for awhile. Man, I thought I was gonna die from laughing.

The second fond memory involves my kitchen cupboards. They were hilarious.

I have two fond mescaline memories.

One was driving in my Honda Civic and I saw a bird coming out of the trees, jeez, musta been a couple hundred yards out and up. He was aiming right for my windshield, and every adjustment I made (mostly slowing down), he adjusted also. I eventually came to a complete stop, and he SPLAT right on the windshield. Then I was sitting in the middle of the street with a dead bird on my hood, feet sticking straight up in th air.

I was with a friend and thank goodness we were on a side street, because the car didn’t move for awhile. Man, I thought I was gonna die from laughing.

The second fond memory involves my kitchen cupboards. They were hilarious.

I never got along well with those breathing milk cartons.

Yep. The pane causes breathing milk cartons and melting phones.

One of my high school buddies had a thing for breaking glass when we did acid. There was a summer (maybe 79?) when Old English 800 was introduced to Omaha and window pane was everywhere. It never failed, a couple hours in, he’d start looking for glass to break.

He broke the front doors to the church next to the school we all dropped out of, WHILE a wedding was happening that involved one of our classmate chicks. We had to drag him away while he was yelling “Holy fucking shame! Holy fucking shame!” (School was Holy Name).

He joined the Navy a couple days later.

One of my high school buddies had a thing for breaking glass when we did acid. There was a summer (maybe 79?) when Old English 800 was introduced to Omaha and window pane was everywhere. It never failed, a couple hours in, he’d start looking for glass to break.

He broke the front doors to the church next to the school we all dropped out of, WHILE a wedding was happening that involved one of our classmate chicks. We had to drag him away while he was yelling “Holy fucking shame! Holy fucking shame!” (School was Holy Name).

Hopefully he didn't steer the ship while he was tripping balls.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

Breaking Windows after doing window pane. :lol: