Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I filled a baking tray loosely with baby-red potatos that I tossed in olive oil, melted butter, rosemary, garlic, S&P & baked it at 325 for about 90 minutes. Turning & basting (with the oil/butter mixture on teh bottom of the pan) about every 20-30 minutes. Near the end I topped them with kosher salt.

They were almost mashed potatoes wrapped in butter/garlic/rosemary/oil parchment thin potato skins. :drool:

& they kept well in the fridge for 4 days. You could nuke 4-5 of them for 90 seconds & they'd be almost as good as when they were fresh out of the oven.

Will be making them with yukon golds next.

I filled a baking tray loosely with baby-red potatos that I tossed in olive oil, melted butter, rosemary, garlic, S&P & baked it at 325 for about 90 minutes. Turning & basting (with the oil/butter mixture on teh bottom of the pan) about every 20-30 minutes. Near the end I topped them with kosher salt.

They were almost mashed potatoes wrapped in butter/garlic/rosemary/oil parchment thin potato skins. :drool:

& they kept well in the fridge for 4 days. You could nuke 4-5 of them for 90 seconds & they'd be almost as good as when they were fresh out of the oven.

Will be making them with yukon golds next.

Paging @Maureen