Food The (not so) delicious food thread

@nukes - ok, I know this is not the best timing, but I was inspired by you. You've described the Filipino Lemon Grass pork as being the bomb. I bit the bullet and have about 8 lbs(bone-in) of pork shoulder in the slow cooker. I've never used lemon grass before so I used the Interwebs. Lemon grass(I like grass!), garlic, some hot sauce, black pepper, little salt.
Hope you get feeling better.

i have successfully made it enough times to post the recipe :) its a good one and pretty foolproof (may have posted it before)
https://aromaticessence.co/2017/11/22/mawa-cake/
@adi My mind was blown at the thought of 1 tsp. of cardamom:eek:. Is green cardamom not as strong as the brown stuff? I use the brown - wife swears she doesn't like it but I've slipped it to her hundreds of time.;)

@nukes - the lemongrass is awesome but I chickened out halfway through and fished it all out. Stuff is amazing strong compared to before it's cooked. Hope the other issues passes quickly.:(

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
@adi My mind was blown at the thought of 1 tsp. of cardamom:eek:. Is green cardamom not as strong as the brown stuff? I use the brown - wife swears she doesn't like it but I've slipped it to her hundreds of time.;)

@nukes - the lemongrass is awesome but I chickened out halfway through and fished it all out. Stuff is amazing strong compared to before it's cooked. Hope the other issues passes quickly.:(
i use a teaspoon of green cardamom powder baba, you can taste it in the cake but its not too much at all :)

..and same same