\m/

A fragrant deposit of ass root beer
Sep 27, 2012
Marklar
₥3,959
Lunch earlier

9ZyhTok.jpg

I've had delicious food for 3 days.
What I need is balanced food with high fiber and loads of green leafy vegetables.
And walks.
Yes, but don't just switch diets drastically like that. Adding water and greens and walks is always good, just go easy on adding a ton of fiber all at once while your gut is full of fatty foods. Gradually adding fiber rich foods will help you avoid GI discomfort.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and adi
Yes, but don't just switch diets drastically like that. Adding water and greens and walks is always good, just go easy on adding a ton of fiber all at once while your gut is full of fatty foods. Gradually adding fiber rich foods will help you avoid GI discomfort.
I'm back on the organic raisin Bran.
I'm off McDonald's style fast food.

Clearly my sister wasn't serving healthy food because she wanted to show off for the holidays, which was fine.
She made classic French gravy using rue (sic).
Those meals had pounds of butter.
Now I'm back off dairy, and will limit my calories to 2200 or less per 24 hours.

There's still turkey. Without the gravy or skin it's fairly healthy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I have to clean out my rabbit cage nukes, I could send that your way. It's all vegan and 100% recycled material. You could singlehandedly save the planet and be the healthiest guy on it in one fell swoop.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I have to clean out my rabbit cage nukes, I could send that your way. It's all vegan and 100% recycled material. You could singlehandedly save the planet and be the healthiest guy on it in one fell swoop.
I'd eat a Ribeye smothered in cheddar cheese first.
I never said I'm going vegan.
Rabbit pellets indeed.