Food The (not so) delicious food thread

in asheville proper, i expect almost everyone is cool, but that doesnt override the state laws.

I suppose you just have to go to oregon for reals if you want everything to be good, not just the "portland of the east"

On a per capita basis, Oregon has more hate groups than either NC or Florida. New Hampshire rates higher too.

I personally found Georgia to be really unfriendly.

Oh, this is scary.
Percentage increase in total white nationalist groups in 2018
Yeesh!

On a per capita basis, Oregon has more hate groups than either NC or Florida. New Hampshire rates higher too.

I personally found Georgia to be really unfriendly.

Oh, this is scary.
Percentage increase in total white nationalist groups in 2018
Yeesh!

Oregon might as well be two states (same with washington. Western and eastern sides, divided by the cascades.

in asheville proper, i expect almost everyone is cool, but that doesnt override the state laws.

I suppose you just have to go to oregon for reals if you want everything to be good, not just the "portland of the east"
We had a great time in Asheville as well. With the exception of an interaction with a couple of 'outside Asheville' hicks. Somehow he felt comfortable enough around a stranger like me to start talking about 'faggots'.

We had a great time in Asheville as well. With the exception of an interaction with a couple of 'outside Asheville' hicks. Somehow he felt comfortable enough around a stranger like me to start talking about 'faggots'.
... man, that would suck. I havent heard anyone do that in years. And the last time it wasnt faggots, it was "those ******s".

Theres a couple levels of shitheads. The first is the ones that just openly talk hate, the second is the ones that still feel it, and will talk it behind closed doors but know it isnt socially acceptable anymore.

Was probably a member here and figured it was alright.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
... man, that would suck. I havent heard anyone do that in years. And the last time it wasnt faggots, it was "those ******s".

Theres a couple levels of shitheads. The first is the ones that just openly talk hate, the second is the ones that still feel it, and will talk it behind closed doors but know it isnt socially acceptable anymore.
Fuckin hicks in this area wouldn't hesitate to use faggot, ******, wetback or dago. The township proper has at least one hate group on FBI's watch list. Can't wait to move . . .