Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I made gorditas.

Cheap miscut boneless chicken thighs from nearby farmers market + taco spice + bit of canola, cooked in instant pot, shredded, mixed in some lime juice and a dab more taco seasoning to pull in the flavor. Baked taco shells in the oven, put in a pan with wheat tortillas + shredded marble cheddar to melt, then stuck them onto the taco shells. Filled with chicken, lettuce, cilantro, salsa and sour cream.

Good shit.

I made gorditas.

Cheap miscut boneless chicken thighs from nearby farmers market + taco spice + bit of canola, cooked in instant pot, shredded, mixed in some lime juice and a dab more taco seasoning to pull in the flavor. Baked taco shells in the oven, put in a pan with wheat tortillas + shredded marble cheddar to melt, then stuck them onto the taco shells. Filled with chicken, lettuce, cilantro, salsa and sour cream.

Good shit.

Good job Taco Hell.

Good job Taco Hell.
I actually made pizza a couple nights ago. Crust from a local takeout pizza place, goat cheese, artichokes, fire roasted tomatoes and a bunch of other stuff.

Except I just made it in the oven on a cheap pizza stone, and as a result of that it sucked. Turns out the only way to make good pizza is to spend a whole bunch of money on a yuppie pizza oven.

I skipped the wood fired pizza place last night on account of everybody's puking at my house, so I was busy trying to get puke out of all the nooks and crannies in my hardwood floor.