Food The (not so) delicious food thread

View attachment 16531

WRONG.

This is the best style pizza. Crispy thin crust, sauce, cheese, toppings. In that order. Notice how I wrote "toppings" last? It's because they go on fuckin' top. Hence the name "toppings". Mind blown, right?

And since they're on top, those toppings broil and get all crispy and shit. I mean, look at the pepperoni cups on there. And the salami and the bacon and everything else. Even the cheese is perfect. Fuckin' beautiful.

Meanwhile in Chicago, instead of getting individually and perfectly cooked, all the "toppings" get steamed to fuck under the cheese so the flavors all blend together into a soggy mush that might as well be boiled bologna. That's assuming it even makes it to your mouth, because if you try to pick it up odds are the whole greasy mess will slide off the crust and give you third degree burns on your dick.

Deep dish pizza sucks ass.
There's one place here (Cappy's Pizzeria) that does a Chicago style that I like, provided that you don't have onions on it.
You eat it with a knife and fork, so it isn't actually pizza, but I can get the appeal in certain circles.

View attachment 16531

WRONG.

This is the best style pizza. Crispy thin crust, sauce, cheese, toppings. In that order. Notice how I wrote "toppings" last? It's because they go on fuckin' top. Hence the name "toppings". Mind blown, right?

And since they're on top, those toppings broil and get all crispy and shit. I mean, look at the pepperoni cups on there. And the salami and the bacon and everything else. Even the cheese is perfect. Fuckin' beautiful.

Meanwhile in Chicago, instead of getting individually and perfectly cooked, all the "toppings" get steamed to fuck under the cheese so the flavors all blend together into a soggy mush that might as well be boiled bologna. That's assuming it even makes it to your mouth, because if you try to pick it up odds are the whole greasy mess will slide off the crust and give you third degree burns on your dick.

Deep dish pizza sucks ass.
And a pizza is about the sauce, not the cheese.

And a pizza is about the sauce, not the cheese.
Nooooooooooo

The best pizza I ever had was a place called Gino and Joes in Utica NY and they made their own goddamn cheese fresh. It's a whole other level with good quality cheese. My favorite from there was actually just a white pizza with basil and garlic.

That looks really greasy too. Also, I think that the super deep dish Chicago pizza is really a casserole. I don't think it qualifies as pizza anymore.
That pizza has a honey glaze on top which makes it look extra greasy. I mean, it was greasy to begin with but it's supposed to be. Pizza isn't health food.

That pizza is the "Sloppy Eddie" from a place in Parry Sound, ON that we road tripped through. Still the best pizza I've ever had.

Pizza is about all of it.

Good crust, good sauce, good toppings, good cheese, proper proportions of everything, and not putting the fucking meat under the cheese.
True, but a crust and sauce will make or break a pizza. Unless they are just straight up bad cheese and toppings won't

You do realize it's not creating these things from scratch right. It's reviewed billions of images of actual pizza in boxes and it's just creating an amalgum of those images

You do realize it's not creating these things from scratch right. It's reviewed billions of images of actual pizza in boxes and it's just creating an amalgum of those images
I'm pretty sure it is.

Through training, an ISM using latent diffusion learns statistical associations about where certain colored pixels usually belong in relation to each other for each subject.